Roughly 70%* of damage to high-end carbon components like seat posts, handlebars and stems happens when making adjustments without using torque measurement. This problem is accentuated by the majority of adjustments occurring on the roadside or trailside. T-Ratchet + Ti-Torque solve these problems by delivering a highly ergonomic tool with a torque measuring extender that provides real-time feedback as you are tightening the fastener. The Ti-Torque beam has three separate scales on it, 2-6, 3-5 and 4-8, which to allow you to easily see when you’ve reached your desired torque setting. Ti-Torque weighs in at a mere 30 grams meaning you’ll hardly notice it’s there until you need it. The T-Ratchet uses interchangeable magnetic components to convert from screwdriver to ratchet, to ratcheting T-Handle in seconds, which gives the user the ability to have several tools at once in an extremely small package.
- Ti-Torque beam with three separate scales for measuring 2-8Nm
- Precision ratchet with convertible magnetic extension
- Steel bit extender
- S2 steel Hex bits: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T10, T20, T25
- S2 steel 2mm Phillips head bit
- Duck waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm
*Based on 12 year data set from one of the largest manufacturers of carbon bar/stem/seatposts.
There are no reviews yet.