PISTA PLUS is a floor pump that’s built to outlast the rest of your cycling equipment. The durable steel barrel, 3mm-thick leather plunger piston design, combined with our proprietary brass air bridge and check-valve assembly ensure unrivaled longevity. The smaller-diameter barrel matched with the superior pumping efficiency of our classic 28mm 731 model Italian leather piston gasket and self-lubricating linear bearings means that PISTA PLUS is capable of easily reaching pressures up to 220 PSI. PISTA PLUS features a three-footed aluminum base and full-size lathe-turned Ash handle. The chuck dock on PISTA PLUS secures the chuck at the Schrader chuck allowing the rider to swap the standard chuck out for our HIRO chuck or Disc Wheel Adapter while retaining the ability to secure the hose to the pump. The large 64mm gauge is accurate to 2% and features a high contrast face design.
- Durable, high-strength steel barrel
- Full-size lathe-turned Ash wood handle with hose guide
- High-efficiency SILCA leather piston assembly
- Brass air bridge and check-valve assembly
- 2% Accurate, heavy-duty 2.5” (64mm) gauge rated to 220PSI
- Integrated Schrader chuck plus press-on alloy Presta chuck with Bleeder valve
The Pista Plus Floor Pump is ready to use when removed from the package. If you would like to learn more about features, functions and maintenance of the Pista Plus Floor Pump, please visit the SILCA resource center.