Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the Pedal Wrench Combo is right at home in our tool collection.
We aren’t trying to re-invent the wheel with our Pedal Wrench Combo tool, but we know you’ll appreciate the refined polished finish and the 15mm closed axle wrench at the other end. After all, nobody complains about having 2 tools in the space of 1!
Its impressive forged and hardened CrV tool steel body, this pedal wrench is truly a one-time purchase
• Forged, hardened CrV tool steel meant for a lifetime
• Two different pedal flat angles for maximum leverage and efficiency
• Angled 15mm axle nut wrench provides clearance away from wheels
• Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool
• Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits
|Design||Benefit to Rider and Mechanics|
|Function||Two 15mm offset pedal wrench flats for efficient leverage, plus an angled 15mm box end wrench foraxle nuts|
|Form||Hardened, forged and polished CrV tool steel will last a lifetime and always look good|
|Ergonomics||Offset pedal flats and angled box wrench maximize mechanical advantage while protecting your hands|
|Durability||Forged and hardened CrV tool steel – built to last a lifetime|
There are no reviews yet.