Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the Dual-Sided Pick fits our profile.
Compact, lightweight with ultra-fine tips, this versatile tool is indispensable for building and maintaining bike accessories and components. Made from hardened CRV tool steel the shafts resist bending under stress and the overmolded file grip provides excellent control – both ideal features for precision work.
With a forged and hardened CrV tool steel body and polished finish, this utility pick set is truly a onetime purchase
• Hardened CrV tool steel shafts resist bending under stress
• In-line and 90-degree arm shapes combine to simplify countless precision applications
• Overmolded ergonomic file tread grip prevents hand fatigue and promotes excellent control
• Ideal for removing unwanted debris from bike accessories and components
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Design||Benefit to Rider and Mechanics|
|Function||In-line and 90-degree arm shapes combine for countless precision applications|
|Form||Hardened CrV tool steel resists stress to maintain ultra-fine tip|
|Ergonomics||Overmolded ergonomic file tread grip prevents hand fatigue and promotes excellent control|
|Durability||Forged and hardened CrV tool steel – built to last a lifetime|
There are no reviews yet.