Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports products, and the Alpine Scale is literally the defining product – it was our first.
The world of bicycles is a game of grams and when we look at our competitors digital weight scales it’s clear their standards simply don’t satisfy. The Alpine Digital Scale has higher accuracy and precision standards than any other pound or gram scale on the market. We’re proud of that because as performance cyclists and skilled mechanics, weight matter to us, so we know it matters to you.
When the time comes for you to evaluate the “dollar-per-gram” of your bikes, trust the Alpine Scale not because we were first, but because we truly understand and appreciate the value of “how much does it weigh?
• Easily clamped in a bike repair stand
• Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments
• Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms
• 8.5” (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand
• Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb)
• 55lb (25kg) maximum load
• Coated hook protects your frame or components
• Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences
• Auto shut-off saves battery life
• (4) AAA batteries included
• 1-Year Warranty
|Design||Benefit to Rider and Mechanics|
|Function||Measures in pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms|
|Form||Can be mounted in a bike repair stand, handheld or hung from a branch|
|Convenience||Auto shutoff when not being used|
|Versatility||Accuracy to ±10g (0.02lb)|
|Durability||55lb (25kg) maximum load|