Precision, performance and innovation are words most often associated with Feedback Sports training products, and the Omnium Over-Drive Portable Bike Trainer truly exemplifies our reputation.
With its compact footprint and easy-on, easy-off fork mount design, there’s no need to dedicate your entire living space to your indoor cycling training. And when you’re ready to hit the road for a work trip, vacation or A-priority race, stick it in the included travel bag and put it in the trunk or over-head compartment – that’s right, it’s even airline approved**. Plus, at a whopping 14lbs (6.35kg), even cyclists won’t complain about carrying it.
Welcome to the world of the Omnium Over-Drive: never miss a day of training, never compromise on real cycling feel, never struggle removing a rear wheel again and ride whatever bike you choose, without hassle.
**Omnium Trainers meet airline-specific carry-on and checked baggage transportation guidelines. Please check with your national transportation security administration to verify the specifics of their carry-on security protocols
• Dynamic, free-floating rear wheel design promotes the most realistic riding experience of any stationary bike trainer
• Patented, Internal Progressive Resistance via friction-less Eddy Current
• Parabolic, progressive resistance curve accurately simulates outdoor cycling (rolling + wind resistance)
• Adaptable fork-mount and adjustable sled design (16”-29” wheels; Thru-Axle and QR compatible)
• Fork mount provides ample clearance for postmount and flatmount disc brake systems
• Lightweight design for a complete bike trainer system – 14lb (6.35kg)
• Precision machined 4.25” aluminum rollers create a smooth and quiet ride
• 9mm Quick-Release adapter included
• Thru Axle: 12×100mm, 15×100mm & 15×110mm adapters included
• Cannondale Lefty 2.0, 20x100mm (BMX thru axle), and 8mm x 74mm (folding bike) available separately
• Adaptable to virtually any bike size and geometry
• Optional Sled Extension for bikes with longer wheelbase
• Maintenance-free resistance unit and roller bearings
• Includes heavy-duty travel bag for easy transport and storage
• Compatible with cycling apps: Zwift, The Sufferfest, TrainerRoad, Rouvy Virtual Power, vPower and Kinomap traditional trainer features* *Requires ANT+ or BT rear wheel speed sensor
|Design||Benefit to Rider and Mechanics|
|Internal ProgressiveResistance||Parabolic resistance curve simulates outdoor rolling + wind resistance|
|Fork Mount||Compatible with 16”-29” wheel sizes and includes QR, 12mm and 15mm thru axle adapters(including Boost) – “Lefty” and QRx74mm available|
|Lightweight||14lb (6.35kg) design makes it the ideal portable training partner|
|4.25” AluminumRollers||Dynamic and realistic, quiet, smooth, and maintenance-free|
|Adaptable||Fits road bikes, cyclocross bikes, mountain bikes, folding bikes, and downhill bikes (up to1348mm wheelbase)|
|Maintenance-Free||No down time, just riding|
|Cycling AppCompatible||Using a rear-wheel ANT+ or BT speed sensor engages traditional trainer features of the mostpopular cycling apps|
|Travel Bag||Compact and lightweight plus included travel bag, being mobile is easy|
There are no reviews yet.