- Do apply to your nooks and crannies (for external use only).
- Do apply to thighs and other areas where chafing occurs when running, cycling or exercising.
- Do apply to your chamois (padding in your bike shorts).
- Do wash your hands before and after.
- Do apply to other skin areas where exercise chafing occurs.
- Don’t settle for nut cream!
- Don’t ignore the needs of your Hoo Ha!
- Don’t cycle, spin or run without it!
- Popular uses include: cycling, mountain biking, spin class, stationary trainer, running (between thighs, toes, jog bra, arm pits), swimming suit/boardshort rash, wet suit rash, wind surfing and skiing for cheek burns.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (not to be mistaken for alchol), Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Hordeum Distichon (Barely) Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Menthyl Lactate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Stearyl Glycrrhetinate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Stearic Acid, Polyester-8, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin22.95