Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports products, and the Bottom Bracket + Lockring Combo fits nicely in our collection.
We aren’t trying to re-invent the wheel with our Bottom Bracket + Lockring Combo tool, but we know you’ll appreciate the combination of 3 tools in 1. After all, nobody complains about carrying the weight of one tool, with the benefit of 3! With a forged and hardened CrV tool steel body and polished finish, this combination bottom bracket and lockring tool is truly a one-time purchase
• Cast, hardened and polished CrV tool steel meant for a lifetime
• Long-levered Shimano and Sram bottom bracket tool (16 notch, 44mm)
• Precision cassette lockring tool fits Shimano, Sram, SunRace, Chris King lockrings (and more – 12 spline,
• Fits 12mm Shimano and Sram internal spline centerlock disc brake lockrings
• Fits 15mm Shimano disc brake external spline lockring
• Oversized bore provides clearance for 12mm thru-axles and drive-side quick-release nuts
• Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool
• Found in our Team Edition Tool Kit
|Design||Benefit to Rider and Mechanics|
|Function||44mm, 16 notch bottom bracket tool, 12 spline cassette lockring tool, and disc brake rotor lockring tool|
|Form||Hardened, forged and polished CrV tool steel will last a lifetime and always look good|
|Ergonomics||Long arm provides a mechanical advantage for easily obtaining lockring preload|
|Durability||Forged and hardened CrV tool steel – built to last a lifetime|
There are no reviews yet.