Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and our Fixed 3-Way Allen Wrench and Torx bit set fit right in.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro-team mechanic, the go-to trailhead mountain bike mechanic, or doing basic bike maintenance at home, our Fixed 3-Way collection of allen keys and torx bits are the standard for professional-grade bicycle tools and a great addition to any bike tool kit. Their durability, high-end finish and ergonomic handle make them the obvious choice of tool aficionados around the world.
Expand your bicycle maintenance skill set with the finest professional grade, bike-specific tools available
• 4 / 5 / 6mm Allen key set
• Ergonomic, overmolded rubber grip for comfort and precision
• Durable polymer core creates a flex-free platform for confidently turning tight bolts
• Hardened CrV tool steel maintains precise contact edges
• Suitable for low and high torque adjustments on bicycle-specific components
• Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits
• Limited Lifetime Warrant
|Design||Benefit to Rider and Mechanics|
|Function||Allen wrenches: 2, 2.5, 3mm / 4, 5, 6mm; Torx bit set: T25, T27, T30|
|Form||Precision allen key and torx bit heads, stiff polymer core, and rubber grip|
|Ergonomics||Overmolded rubber grip for comfort and confidence|
|Durability||Hardened CrV tool steel – built to last a lifetime|