The Zero Pedal System is for you if you are a:
- Professional or Amateur Road Racer
- Competitive Triathlete
- Serious enthusiast or technical aficionado who seeks a performance product
- Rider who wants to customize cleat and pedal set-up
- Rider who prefers a fixed (no float) or limited-float pedal system
- Rider who previously used a conventional, single-sided pedal system
SPEEDPLAY ZERO STOCK SPINDLE LENGTHS
- Chrome-Moly – 53mm
- Stainless – 53mm
- Titanium – 50mm
Need Custom Length Spindles?
Zero Stainless pedals are available by special order from Speedplay retailers in the following spindle lengths:
- : The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
YOUR CHOICE OF MICRO-ADJUSTABLE FLOAT OR A FIXED POSITION
- : The Zero allows rotational float to be precisely micro-adjusted to the exact range needed or set in a fixed-position anywhere within the 15-degree adjustment range.
ALL THREE FOOT-AXIS ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE SET INDEPENDENTLY OF ONE ANOTHER
- : No other pedal system offers the precise adjustment or convenience of independently adjustable fore-aft, side-to-side, and rotational foot positions. Unlike the inexact set-up of traditional cleats, each of the three critical foot-axis adjustments of Zero cleats can be set or changed without affecting the position of the other two adjustments. This feature also eliminates guesswork and misalignment when replacing cleats.
THE LOWEST STACK HEIGHT
- : The Zero cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer.
- 11.5 mm stack height for 3-hole mounting
- 8.5 mm stack height for 4-hole mounting
UNBEATABLE CORNERING CLEARANCE
- : The thin pedal profile of the Zero pedal lets you power through corners where your rivals coast.
- Stainless – 37 degrees
- Titanium – 39 degrees
PHENOMENAL LIGHT WEIGHT
- Chrome-Moly pedal each – 108g
- Stainless pedal each – 103g
- Titanium pedal each – 82g
- Zero Aero Walkable™ cleats per pair – 138g/100g*
LARGE, STABLE PEDALING PLATFORM
- : The Zero Pedal System provides the same solid connection as conventional single-sided pedals, but with Speedplay’s unique, inverted design the cleat provides the platform once the cleat is engaged.
QUALITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- : Zero pedals use precision cartridge and needle bearings – three of them instead of two found in most other pedals – which allows the Zero to be thinner for a lower stack height, better cornering clearance, and reduced aerodynamic drag. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal for durability and safety, unlike our competitors who use engagement edges made of plastic.
FITS MORE SHOES
- : Zero cleats fit any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
- : A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
TRUE LOCKING MECHANISM
- : The Zero’s locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
Zero Pedal Specifications
|Nanogram Zero||Zero Titanium||Zero Stainless & Track Sprint Special||Zero Chrome-Moly|
|Pedal Weight (pair)||130g||164g||206g||210g|
|ZA Walkable™ Cleat Weight
|ZA Walkable™ Cleat Weight
|V.2 Cleat Weight
|v.2 Cleat Weight
|Cleat Stack Height 3 Hole||11.5mm||11.5mm||11.5mm||11.5mm|
|Cleat Stack Height 4 Hole||8.5mm||8.5mm||8.5mm||8.5mm|
|Spindle||USA-made 6-4 Titanium||USA-made 6-4 Titanium||USA-made 17-4 Stainless||Chrome-Moly|
|Pedal Bearings||1 ceramic, 1 cartridge,
0 – 15 degrees, unrestricted free float
All 3- and 4-hole shoes; no Fit Kit required
Grease port makes routine greasing easy
Use dry-type lube routinely
|Colors Available||Carbon Black||
Celeste, Team Green, Pro White, True Blue, Black,
Red, Silver, Orange and Maglia Rosa
|Celeste, Team Green, Pro White, True Blue, Black, Orange and Maglia Rosa (Black with Red End Cap for Zero Track Special)||Celeste, Team Green, Pro White, Black, Red, True Blue and Orange|
|MSRP w/ZA Walkable™ Cleats||N/A||$350, Team Green $360||$214 Stainless
$224 Team Green
$214 Track Special
|$144, Team Green $154|
|MSRP w/V.2 Cleats||$630, Team Green $640||$335, Team Green $345||$199 Stainless
$209 Team Green
$199 Track Special
|$129, Team Green $139|
|Rider Weight Limit||185 lbs. max||185 lbs. max||N/A||N/A|